special discount Kuryakyn 3215 L.E.D. Lighted Trunk Lid Handle

on Thursday, August 15, 2013

Buy Kuryakyn 3215 L.E.D. Lighted Trunk Lid Handle


Amazon: Customer Reviews: Kuryakyn 3215 L.E.D. Lighted Trunk 5 stars. "Looks good" I purchased this Item for safety. It's very bright when I hit my brakes. Very easy to install. and it looks good on my ass end. I highly

Style and function become one when you add a handle to the tour trunk while positioning an L.E.D. brake light up higher for added visibility. This handle also works with the Honda spoiler.


Kuryakyn 3215 L.E.D. Lighted Trunk Lid Handle


yutube/B001J8PWXW/facebok gogle bloger/41Nkon5K-1L.jpgpicasaweb
==>> Check Today Price <<==speedtest


Kuryakyn 3215 L.E.D. Lighted Trunk Lid Features :


  • Fits: GL 1800 years: 2001-2010
  • Style and function become one when you add a handle to the tour trunk while positioning an L.E.D. brake light up higher for added visibility

yutube/B001J8PWXW/facebok gogleDiscount Kuryakyn 3215 L.E.D. Lighted Trunk Lid Handlespeedtest

0 comments:

Post a Comment